RTM Productions, producers of the PowerNation and PowerBlock automotive television programs, announced today the launching of the PowerBlock TV channel for Roku® players in the U.S. and Canada, and Roku TV™ models in the U.S. The streaming availability for PowerBlock TV features extensive on-demand programming and entertainment for automotive enthusiasts, from builds and mods to restorations and everything in between.
“We’re excited to announce this new PowerBlock TV Roku channel and expand our digital footprint,” said RTM Executive Vice President Matthew Hawkins. “Our Roku channel includes more than a decade of America’s top automotive how-to shows and is available on-demand and completely free for millions of Roku customers.”
The PowerBlock TV streaming channel will give Roku customers on-demand access to the entire catalog of PowerBlock shows including:
- Muscle Car: This program shows how to build, rebuild and resto-mod iconic American muscle cars from the 60s and 70s, plus Detroit’s current modern muscle machines, from the ground up.
- Horsepower: Dedicated to building and testing high performance street machines, hot rods and racecar engines, this program shows viewers secrets on how to make the most power. And it has the chassis and engine dynos to prove the results.
- Trucks!: Pickup and SUV owners tune-in for the best techniques on customizing, modifying and painting classic and late model trucks. “Trucks!” covers a wide spectrum of projects – domestic and import, 2 and 4-wheel drive, gas and diesel.
- Xtreme 4×4: When it comes to fabricating, welding and building serious off- road rigs, rock crawlers, buggies, Jeeps and diesels, “Xtreme 4×4” tackles the most challenging projects with chassis fab, suspension and drivetrain tech followed by wild trail testing.
- Search & Restore: Focused on total restoration projects, “Search & Restore” covers the gamut of building customs, street machines, trucks and 4x4s. Teams of professional builders from around the country give back, donating their time to restoring worthy PowerBlock viewer rides to pristine condition.
- Off Road Action: Takes you to dirt trails, mud pits, and rock crawls with the meanest 4-wheel drives, buggies, and bikes.
- Top Dead Center: A magazine format dedicated to on and off-road motorcycle enthusiasts with racing and lifestyle event coverage, new bike tests, and how-to projects.
Roku customers can find PowerBlock TV under “Sports” in the Roku Channel Store now on Roku players and Roku TV models.
Roku is a registered trademark and Roku TV is a trademark of Roku, Inc. in the U.S. and in other countries.
Based in Franklin, Tenn., RTM Productions, a Raycom Media-owned company, is a full-service television production company specializing in automotive, outdoor, and entertainment programming. Founded in 1989 by executive producers Patty and Joe St. Lawrence, RTM Productions is a content creator, specializing in producing, distributing and marketing automotive tech shows. For more information, visit www.rtmtv.com.
Located in Montgomery, Alabama, Raycom Media owns and operates 53 television stations covering over 13 percent of the United States across 18 states. One of the nation’s largest broadcasters, Raycom also owns Raycom Sports, RTM Productions, Limerick Studios, Tupelo-Honey Productions and Broadview Media. For more information, visit www.raycommedia.com.